Mike Malloy Forum Index Mike Malloy
Welcome Truthseekers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MADE IN AMERICA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:53 am    Post subject: MADE IN AMERICA Reply with quote

Below is a link to a list of businesses in a pdf file. I ran across this by accident and thought it was worth sharing. In the Home decor category is a company called "House of Myrtlewood" based in Coos Bay Oregon. I used to live in Coos Bay many years ago. They make some of the most incredible tables and various furnishings from wood..mostly driftwood if I remember correctly. I can also say from actually seeing this you would be awstruck at some of the tables they hand craft. It would be a great addition to your dwelling, or someone else in your family.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. If anyone wanted to send something unique as a Christmas gift, this would have been it. But if there is something belated you want to send, this might be an idea for you. When I was there back in the 80's, I wanted to buy this driftwood lamp. It really had "buy me" all over it. It was an absolutely awsome looking lamp as I wanted to find something conversational for my apartment at the time--and years afterward. But I didn't have any cash at the time and later forgot about it. But the bottom line is it would be supporting an American business.

Enjoy Very Happy

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/page?id=13061314
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: