Mike Malloy Forum Index Mike Malloy
Welcome Truthseekers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sanitorium reaches new levels of crazy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdbl
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:32 pm    Post subject: Sanitorium reaches new levels of crazy Reply with quote

from http://talkingpointsmemo.com

Rick Sanitorium calls Obama a "snob" for wanting everyone to go to college. Sanitorium claims it is so the liberal college professors can remake everyone in Obama's image. Has anyone ever heard such weirdness before? There was a video of this posted on buzzflash.com which shows a bunch of idiots sitting in the audience clapping for this. It's obvious that these are some the most stupid people on earth. They let some numb-nuts stand there and tell them that they are ignorant and should be proud of it - and they applaud. They should all be sent for evaluation to a center that diagnoses mental retardation.

Last edited by mdbl on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once a person can made to revel in illiteracy via the belief that ignorance is strength, it's only a short hop to fostering the belief that war is peace and freedom is slavery.

Science, knowledge, reason, facts, evidence, logic, sound historical perspective, critical thinking: these are the enemies of religious tyrants. But what need has one of any of that when assured in the belief that, no matter what happens, the lord will provide. And when he doesn't (which is often), it's because his will is just too mysterious to fathom. It must be some consolation that the lord provides a lottery win to one-in-ten-million ......... and to the rest of us deals war, drudgery, famine, pestilence and disease.

Check out the latest piece of religious propaganda from Chicken Noodle News. (WTF happened to CNN?)

What atheists can learn from religion
By Alain de Botton, Special to CNN
www.cnn.com/2012/02/26/opinion/de-botton-religion-atheists/index.html

The myth merchants are furiously back-pedaling. They've walked back from Creation to Intelligent Design and are now trying to argue usefulness and aesthetics. Rolling Eyes

For a conclusive debunking/refutation of every single tired argument made in this piece, one has only to pick up Hitchens's 'god is not Great' or Harris's 'End of Faith'.

This space for rent
maddog2112
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Yuri"]Once a person can made to revel in illiteracy via the belief that ignorance is strength, it's only a short hop to fostering the belief that war is peace and freedom is slavery.
maddog2112
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Yuri"]Once a person can made to revel in illiteracy via the belief that ignorance is strength, it's only a short hop to fostering the belief that war is peace and freedom is slavery.

Sorry about the previous post. Trying to figure out how to use a quote. Sanitorium is a complete nut! It`s hard to believe that anyone would agree with this fascist clown, but they do. Thats scarier then Al Quaida to me! As Yuri says, this is the kind of education they would love all children in the USA to mandatorily have. Science is a complete waste of time to them, even though thats what makes us one of the most advanced countries on the planet. I guess the only science they believe in, is the science to build drones and high tech fighters! I just hope the dems have the nads to point this all out during the election cycle. Yea right ! Not much chance of that happening. We`re screwed. Have I told you how much I hate these people?
Ninten12
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen Yuri!!
"I think you know there is no such thing as an American anymore. No Hispanics, no Japanese, no blacks no whites no nothing it's just rich people and poor people. The three of us are all rich so we're on the same side." From the movie Deep Cover (1992)
Fan035
Novice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Santorum Reply with quote

He also said John F. Kennedy's speech about Catholicism and the separation of church & state made him want to throw up. Santorum makes me want to throw up.
maddog2112
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanitorium is showing over and over what a theocratic fascist NUTBAG he actually is! He says he doesn`t believe in the separation of church and state. This coming from a teabagger who has complained over the last 3 years that Obama does not follow the constitution. What a complete lying DUMBASS! Did I say lying? Yea, this coming from the religious rightwinger with more morals and values than you and me. This clown doesn`t believe in college education, even though he has a law degree and phd, and you can bet your ass that his kids will go to college. This is what all the rightwingers are all about! Lying, thieving, propagandist BASTARDS! Have I told you how much I hate these people?
NeonLX
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The scariest part is, of course, the fact that he's a serious presidential kontender in this here krazy kountry...

maddog2112
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NeonLX wrote:
The scariest part is, of course, the fact that he's a serious presidential kontender in this here krazy kountry...
Just goes to show, how much damage has been created in our country by the Fox news, A M radio corporate propagandists 24/7.
Bill Frank
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you ever notice that any politician that wants to dumb down Amurikkka also has college degrees coming out of their ass?
They just don't want YOU to be smarter than they think they are.

If the people really had control of DC, we'd have single payer and a 99% TAX RATE ON THE 1%.
LISTENER #25

Alan Berg
greg
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Re: Sanitorium reaches new levels of crazy Reply with quote

mdbl wrote:
from http://talkingpointsmemo.com

Rick Sanitorium calls Obama a "snob" for wanting everyone to go to college. Sanitorium claims it is so the liberal college professors can remake everyone in Obama's image. Has anyone ever heard such weirdness before? There was a video of this posted on buzzflash.com which shows a bunch of idiots sitting in the audience clapping for this. It's obvious that these are some the most stupid people on earth. They let some numb-nuts stand there and tell them that they are ignorant and should be proud of it - and they applaud. They should all be sent for evaluation to a center that diagnoses mental retardation.

Which is exactly my point as to why I'm pulling for this lunatic to win the nomination. He'll look like he just stepped out of the mental ward of a lunny hospital. That will go over well with the independent and sane voters in Nov.

COME-ON ON RICKY!!! GO RICKY!!! SANITORIUM 2012!!!!

NeonLX
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick Santorum's "job" is to push that Overton Window ever further to the right. He gets his crazy sh!t into the political discourse, day after day, and pretty soon he's considered "mainstream". The fascists have been doing it for decades and by george (no pun intended), it's worked! Rolling Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: