Mike Malloy Forum Index Mike Malloy
Welcome Truthseekers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trayvon Martin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patomurphy
Recent Arrival

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am    Post subject: Trayvon Martin Reply with quote

I would like to throw this out for general discussion and that is why has no one asked any of these right wing talk show hosts why Trayvon Martin does not have the right to stand his ground against some one who followed him and may have indicated he was armed. And If Trayvon was armed and stood his ground putting Zimmerman in the ground then Trayvon would also be free on bail right?
wartsttocs
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because he was a young black man.
maddog2112
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a prime example of why these cowardly bastards need, and love their guns so much. They would never have the courage to walk up to someone and ask what they hell they are doing there ,unless they have a gun in their pocket. You pull a gun on me and I beat the crap out of you. That gives you the right to shoot me. Where is my right to beat your ass for pulling the gun on me? Rightwing coward mentality!
Dana
Novice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have said it many times before on other discussion boards and blogs that Trayvon Martin did stand his ground and that George Zimmerman was the aggressor...he was armed and went after Trayvon to start trouble. I found this interesting story about 'Stand You Ground' at Salon. It is about John McNeil, a Black man from Cobb County, Georgia that shot and killed a white man who had threatened him on his property...needless to say, John McNeil is now serving life in prison for 'Standing His Ground'. I bet if the roles were reversed and it was the white man that did the shooting, he would be walking around a free man.
http://www.salon.com/2012/04/11/when_stand_your_ground_fails/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: