Mike Malloy Forum Index Mike Malloy
Welcome Truthseekers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Malloy Cruise Pictures
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaseyBuck
Apprentice Truthseeker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a bit of a longshot, but did Mike happen to mention the real story about his firing from Air America?

He's never really said what happened on the air, but he's mentioned in passing that he was probably going to tell the real story on the cruise.
GordonOKC
Infidel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan and Debbie:

It was my pleasure to have met both of you. I love sharing space (as this board) with such stars. (DVD) Wink

Welcome to the Mike Malloy Forum.

GordonOKC's blog
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GordonOKC wrote:
Yuri, it was a pleasure to have finally met you and your lovely wife. It was also a joy to listen to you speak, you have a beautiful voice with which you present your views admirably.

I can't recall the lady's name who made the statement about preferring to "die from a bomb blast rather than being saved by torture, but if I recall correctly she is a very lively and lovely 80 year old.

I was impressed by the turnout from Canada. At our dinner table was absolutely wonderful lady named Mary Jo who traveled from France!

Thanks for the kind words, Gordon. It was a delight to make your acquaintance too!

I should let people know that Gordon was an exquisitely dressed gentleman with impeccable manners, a warm smile, and an air of understated erudition and dignity. Wow.

Mary Jo, to whom Gordon refers, is an ex-Bostonian journalist now based in France. Hereís a snap of her and yours truly (with a gondola drifting though my hair).

This space for rent
turtledove
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Truthseeker Cruise Reply with quote

ddunlop4 wrote:
Hi Yuri and GordonOKC;

We enjoyed so much meeting you on the cruise. We have enjoyed your posts many times in the past and never made the connection to your posts until now. We are usually just readers, now that we are among friends we had to say Hi and thanks for making our vacation such a meaningful one.

Dan and Debbie
Windsor, On
Canada

Welcome aboard, neighbour!

Smile
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Dan and Debbie!

Thanks for stopping by! And please do so more often.

It was a real slice meeting you folks as well. As agreed, we'll monitor things on the We(s)t coast - and are consoled that you have the Great Lakes region under your watchful eyes. Very Happy

This space for rent
turtledove
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yuri said:

Quote:
... yours truly (with a gondola drifting though my hair).

And here I thought they were little horns! Sounds like a good time was had by all!

Laughing
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtledove wrote:
And here I thought they were little horns!

Heh. Don't provoke me into whipping out the pictures of my pointy tail. Twisted Evil

To all those who've thanked me for posting these pics: You're most welcome. Very Happy

To those that have made snide comments about my <cough> manly physique: Eat my shorts! Razz

Here are some more pics:

This is a picture of Kathy looking simply gorgeous. The fellow in the red shirt is Lee - a trucker from Iowa.

Kathy with an American lady now living in Alberta, Canada. I'm afraid I don't remember her name, but she had nothing but good things to say about the healthcare she is now receiving.

The lady on the left of Mike is gentle and sweet Jane of Washington State. And that's our Gordon of Oklahoma just behind Mike. Sorry for the darkness of the picture.

Here's Jane with Mike and Sabina of California. Check out that tux!

Gerry and Sandy (previously posted) and Sabina and Jane were regular dinner companions at our table where, from time to time, Kathy and Mike joined us too.

Alica, Sabina, Yuri. The man with beard behind me is Barry from Ontario. To the left of Sabina is photographer Chris of Illinois, sporting his snazzy camera.

Okay, now I'm going to be a total 'tard. You know how they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery? Well, check this out:

Cool

This space for rent
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaseyBuck wrote:
This is a bit of a longshot, but did Mike happen to mention the real story about his firing from Air America?

He's never really said what happened on the air, but he's mentioned in passing that he was probably going to tell the real story on the cruise.

Mike did address this, and said basically the following: When it became known that Air America would be filing for bankruptcy, Mike and his union (AFTRA) prevailed upon management to negotiate outstanding financial matters. As soon as they raised that issue, he was fired. Thatís pretty much it: a financial decision on the part of the Air America executives. No sinister plot to punish Mike for unpopular/outspoken views, etc. If I missed something, I stand to be corrected.

This space for rent
military_mentality
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't believe I missed this thread for 2 days!

Yuri, looks like you had an amazing time! It was nice seeing your photos and experiencing some of it vicariously. Cool Maybe if there's another in the future, I'll attend.

That lady's statement about prefering death in a bomb blast over being saved by torture sounds like it belongs on a bumper sticker.
PeoriaPhoto

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pictures Yuri!!
NotoriousQED

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Missing the cruise.. Reply with quote

Wish I could have made it with yas.. had the whole darn thing blocked out and booked but injury forced cancellation.

Sounds like I missed a great time and thanks for the snaps and commentary.. Hopefully there will be another and more can join the fun Cool
welldunn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely pictures, Yuri. Thanks. DocJim
Rubee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics and I do wish I could have gone! Thanks for sharing Smile It sounds like a really great crowd was there.

I think Yuri looks a little like Bill Hicks.
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again, all, for your kind comments.

Rubee wrote:

I think Yuri looks a little like Bill Hicks.

Bill Hicks, eh? Thanks - that's quite the compliment. :D

And hiya, Doc. Very Happy Thanks for stopping by!

In case you (or anyone else) missed it, photographer Chris of Illinois has posted the group photo here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91476296@N00/sets/72157602442122566/

Chrisís site also includes this pic of Dr. Jim and his lovely wife Penny

This space for rent
Yuri
- MASTER TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as listener Paula of NJ called to ask about Malloy Cruise pictures and was directed here, I'm taking the liberty of bumping this topic.

The horrendous bathing suit pictures that Mike mentioned are on the previous page.

The group shot on the staircase (and some others) taken by Chris of IL can be viewed here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/91476296@N00/sets/72157602442122566/

This space for rent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> The Library All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: