Mike Malloy Forum Index Mike Malloy
Welcome Truthseekers!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I think I fell in love with Rep Defazio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lyris
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: I think I fell in love with Rep Defazio Reply with quote

Please watch this:

http://front.moveon.org/meanest-stupidest-cuts-ever/

Most people do know right from wrong. Corporations can never be people unless they are sociopaths. Then they would need to have strong structures to keep them from doing harm to others. Just as we have structures for people when they do harm.
greg
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete is an awsome indivudual. And I'm proud to say (as I've I've said on here before), I'm damn proud I helped to get him elected in 1988 in Eugene. First met him at the South Eugene post office on 29th St. Standing by his lonesome handing out his brochures. Asked if I could support him. Told me his positions. Talked about his stand against clear-cutting in Oregon (which I also opposed). He came a long way from being a Lane County Commissioner. He was once my voice when I lived in Eugene. Happy to see he's still there. Only difference is--he had some hair then.
lyris
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
Pete is an awsome indivudual. And I'm proud to say (as I've I've said on here before), I'm damn proud I helped to get him elected in 1988 in Eugene. First met him at the South Eugene post office on 29th St. Standing by his lonesome handing out his brochures. Asked if I could support him. Told me his positions. Talked about his stand against clear-cutting in Oregon (which I also opposed). He came a long way from being a Lane County Commissioner. He was once my voice when I lived in Eugene. Happy to see he's still there. Only difference is--he had some hair then.

Sorry I've been very ill and didn't get back into now. You should be proud of helping the good congressman to be elected. He's a terrific man. I hope he'll remain in office for many more years in any way you can, even if he is bald.

Most people do know right from wrong. Corporations can never be people unless they are sociopaths. Then they would need to have strong structures to keep them from doing harm to others. Just as we have structures for people when they do harm.
greg
VETERAN TRUTHSEEKER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well. Hope you are better soon. Not been doing too well on this end either. Hoping things and health in general are better in the new year.
lyris
- TRUTHSEEKER -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you but there is no cure. It's not terminal, thank goodness, but it is chronic.

I'm grateful that it isn't terminal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mike Malloy Forum Index -> Politics Free-for-all All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: